We offer a variety of different soda blasting services for all sorts of applications.
How It Works
Sodium Bicarbonate is propelled via compressed air onto the area to be cleaned.
Soda particles remove surface contaminates by the energy released as the particles explode on impact with the contaminated surface.
The result of energy released disrupts and strips the contaminated surface, leaving the substrate completely unaffected!
- Fire Damage
- Brick & Stone
Advantages of Soda Blasting over Sand Blasting
- Completely eliminates the use of harmful chemicals.
- Generates no heat, stopping distortion, warping and bending of metals.
- Causes no abrasion or pitting to surfaces.
- Unlike other medias, no sparks occur whilst using soda making it fire safe in industrial applications.
- Residue left by soda acts as a rust inhibitor, stopping flash rusting, easily removed by washing surface ready for protecting or painting.
Soda Blasting is fast becoming the No.1 solution in commercial and industrial property cleaning, restoration and protection. It safely removes decades of surface contamination and other coatings bringing the property back to its original and natural condition without harming the host material, while at the same time remaining friendly to the environment.
Soda blasting is perfect for degreasing and cleaning engineering plants and equipment by removing all unwanted build up including oil, grease, carbon, inks, debris without harming the host material. It is also safe to use on all metals and alloys, chrome plated components, bearings, seals and hydraulic cylinders.
Fibreglass and carbon fibre craft can be cleaned safely as only contaminates are removed. Steel hulls are stripped to base metal with no distortion or damage to the gel coat. Areas around the rivets, screws and artistic metalwork as found on many narrow boats and wide beam barges are easily cleaned.